Mycro Evolution Hurley!
Developed by the best engineers and designers, Mycro have replicated the ash hurley, but more importantly we have improved on its performance. The Carbon-fibre Evolution Hurley has numerous unique features but what sets it apart is its strength and durability. There is a sparked effect on the boss to give greater control, especially in wet conditions – making it durable, reliable and consistent every time.
As with all of our products, the Mycro Evolution Hurley is made in Ireland. In fact, it is made entirely in Bandon, Co. Cork so its Carbon footprint is negligible.
The Mycro Evolution Hurley is available from 20’’ right up to 36’’. You can also customise your Mycro Evolution Hurley with a grip colour of your choice.
Join The Evolution
“ Better for the environment, better for the players and better for the game itself ”
- Stronger & more durable than ash
- Flexible & shock absorbent which significantly reduces sting transfer to the players' arms
- Unbeatable in wet playing conditions due to grooves on the boss that facilitate water run-off & is sparked to give superior grip
- Consistent accuracy due to excellent weight and balance ratios
- Sideline cuts, free taking, hooking and blocking, overhead striking – test after test the Mycro Evolution has matched or surpassed the traditional ash hurley. If you haven’t already done so, it is time to kiss your ash goodbye and join the evolution.