Helmet Size Guide:
Extra extra small: 3-4 years
Extra small: 4-5 years
Small: 6-10 years
Medium: 11-17 years
Extra large: 18+
Glove Size Guide:
Hand Circumference (cm)
Extra Large: 25-27cm
Hurley Size Guide:
The simplest method to correctly gauge the best fit for you is to:
1. Stand straight with your arms hanging by your side.
2. Keep changing the size of the hurley until the finger meets your wrist bone.
3. The distance from the ground to their wrist is the correct length.
4. The player should be able to hold the hurley at the top and the hurley should be just touching the ground.
5. The hurley should not come up to the hip. Hurleys nowadays should be shorter and easier to swing. It is better to go abit shorter than abit longer.